Tuesday 29 September 2009

Tuesdays Meeting

Quite annoying considering we don't have a room at all at the moment and we were SUPPOSED to have our 3rd year room DEDICATED to us. We all shifted out without any fuss at all and hope it gets sorted soon as its the beginning of term and everyone is beginning to have big plans.

Today consisted of the Hitman team meeting up. Sam and I have taken the lead director roles (joint) for a number of reasons. Sam originally came up with the Hitman idea and story (even though it has been changed considerably now). I on the other hand had a very good pitch and got a number of great votes however was told to combine with Sam as our projects were going to be very similar. I hope to incorporate a variety of different shots into Sams which I was planning to use in my own film (the ones that can be transferred anyway). We are not slavers wishing to push our team to death but we want the best for all of us and I'm sure the entire team just want something that looks freaking awesome for our final year. I've had a few thoughts about what potential it has and I'm looking forward to getting my teeth in to it. Anyway... today we have been discussing a few different gags that can come up during the Hitman's effort to take down his target. We came up with a few and I hope that in the long run the gags will be as funny as they seemed today.

Work still needs to be done however I'm sure we'll get there. Strong start guys now I just need to keep on trucking!

For now here are a few existing Motel names -

Sunset Motel / Sun Rise Motel
Welch Motel
Mt. Whitney Motel
Lollipop Motel (I'm not joking)
Route 66 Motel
'Motel'
Imperial 500 Motel
Lake Crest Motel
Pioneer Motel
Accor Hotels - Motel 6
Burro Jim Motel
Captain Tyler Motel
Skylite Motel
Big Horn Motel
Pennsylvania Dutch Motel
Blue Swallow Motel
Moms Motel
Lorraine Motel
Clayton Motel (I like the look of this one)
Pink Motel
All American Motel

Just something to chew over for now.

No comments:

Schedule