Monday 28 September 2009

Monday 28th September

So we've sorted all the pitches out now and we got told today what has been green lit by Mike Smith, course leader. I am happy with the films that came out of the pitching process. Chosen by their peers. The people who came up with the chosen pitches have the choice of becoming a director or producer now.

Sam Saunders and I, a familiar name to my blog now after I worked with him during term two of last year on the Garage/Chop Shop project, have possibly the most difficult job out of everyone. Our task involves deciding on a pitch which collaborates the two of our pieces (if possible) as Mike Smith and Dan Dalli considered our two pitches being too similar to one another. Not wanting to cause a repeat in the degree show and wanting variety Mike Smith is pushing us to collaborate and come up with one project. Struggling though we are at the moment at deciding on the pitch and how to alter Sams project of 'The Hitman'. We have not yet attempted to collaborate any of my story into it yet and I do feel the script still needs work for it to work well to be a degree show piece.

No comments:

Schedule