Tuesday 29 September 2009

My Role

In the Hitman team I am one of the Directors. We are all valuable though and that goes without saying. Each member of our team we need the skills of. We all have our areas of expertise and I am sure that this will come through as the project develops and lifts off the ground.
My role in all this is to work as a Producer/Director for now as well as doing the leg work (which everyone is going to be doing and pulling their weight) Everyone will undoubtly try a bit of everything else even if it isn't their speciality meaning that we'll walk away from this with a number of improved skills and a number of new skills to show off to the industry. I have also offered my services to Sarah Verrall's party as well as Lewis Taylors Party as they are lacking numbers and only have about 2 or 3 people in their groups.

Its going to be exciting to say the least.... On with the work!

No comments:

Schedule