Thursday 13 May 2010

Wednesday


We had a very good day. Had the whole team in today which was good (but Josh stayed home) am considering requesting that he learns compositing in either photoshop or AE for the team as he is nearly finished his animations now. Would be good. I managed to get my shots just ABOUT done - even though I would change bits to it - but some of this would mean that I would have to re-model a whole door and texture it the same so I can Lattice it ... to get some nice exaggeration - will be done for the FINAL but not now... I want the other shots done first me thinks.

Gnomes work:

Today I managed to crack up a bit more of th
e Gnomes pot... looking ok I think but we'll see if SV likes it - more cracks etc... just let me know.... download the file - drag onto your desktop and draw on it in photoshop and then post it on yours... too much effort... tell me tomorrow :P
Do we see it side on...I cannot remember... if so then the side will have to be cracked - I shall check the animatic.
PS the Green Square is so that I can see the front when she sent me the file. :)



Tomorrows forecast:
I need to work on the RAVE LIVE IDENT - as this 3D version needs to be DONE and composited tomorrow. This has number one priority now so will have to wait and see about that. I hopefully can get some more of my animations done in the evening depending on what time Max and I finish the 3D version of the Ident... we have animated the new version - when it came too close to the camera in 3D it blew your brains and the glasses didn't work ... so we've done a different version - Max likes it so thats cool.... COOL in the Hood.
tired now... interview tomorrow - excited.. scared.... earlier.
Will be in tomorrow (Thursday) in the afternoon ASAP - sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Schedule