Tuesday 11 May 2010

Invitations

This evening Simon and I blitzed through 70 e-mail address of companies in an attempt to raise their awareness of our degree show. They were tailored for the Animation course yes but we DID mention the other courses. They were tailored for our course because:
1 - WE FOUND THE INVITES
2 - THEY ARE ANIMATION COMPANIES
3 - WE ARE SENDING THE INVITES
4 - ITS BEEN MY TIME AND EFFORT SO FAR ON THIS LIST.

I'm not entirely sure how the list has gone for Graphics and Moving Image but I'm glad we've made a start on ours.

I've heard back from a personal contact from Chart Show Channels - the Director and he will be giving his animation team that I worked with the invite unfortunately he cannot make it himself. I know a number of the guys down there though so to have any of them will be good. I have also contacted a number of other people personally in a hope they come along to the show.

No comments:

Schedule