Thursday 27 May 2010

There Goes Another Day

Wednesday seemed to fly by. Why am I not surprised though. The team and myself are running into a various amount of problems now... with textures, effects, and grading that we'd love to have sorted out earlier however it has come to the point where it is looking as though we will be handing in an incomplete film. All shots are animated however - some characters have been animated with NURBS eyeballs... meaning we cannot texture them with the correct textures... meaning either I will have to fix it SOMEHOW in After Effects or.... fix the eyeball problem. I am yet to try. Spencer and Stu realised Monday evening however I've been too busy doing so much else that I havn't had time to collect any of those files and have a look. Will be on it tomorrow though mind you. Have to. I don't have much time to blog now. Times are stressful.
Working on Gnomes shot... deadline tomorrow.
Had to team-blog message Spencer about the Grading beginning to turn into something which was too dark and sinister for the film we originally set out making...

No comments:

Schedule