Wednesday 14 April 2010

UVs and Admin Things

This morning was taken up by a LONG e-mail to Dan Dalli about things that people need to send me for the degree show website. Other than that I have been UVing and trying to keep a cool head on my shoulders whilst all this work comes over me like a ton of bricks lol. I managed to sort out the briefcase ENTIRELY - just needs a texture now which I'll be doing tomorrow as well as the Boom Box and the TV (if in the scene - I cannot remember but I know I was having issues with its hierarchy) Other than that I'm going to be animating soon... and worrying about rendering and then figuring out HOW to render an occlusion inside - Sam said he would look into it... but I don't think he's got round to it so I think I'll have a crack at it soon.

Yeah this below probably looks like a right mess - but I know exactly whatever thing is ... Its clearly a briefcase lol. This was about a third of the way through ... so obviously I tidied up and scaled things a lot. :)

Inside Out Website Bits :

This is currently our Square - but I'm sure Sam will want to alter it. Its the link on the Animation Home Page - on our Whack'd Page I have done a QUICK intro but again - Sam hasn't read it. I tried to ring him but he didn't bother answering... again :( lol

These next few images are possibilities for the website for the degree show - our page is up - just needs some HTML alterations before its how myself and Dan Dalli want it.... if its even possible lol.



All in all - the day went ok just I feel I was slightly distracted by the Website side of things. On the bright side - James Taylor kindly talked me through editing the images so I can add the front squares on the Animation home page myself so I don't need to bug him :)

No comments:

Schedule