Monday 12 April 2010

Monday Traumer

Today - The hitman went missing - when rendering it out we managed to somehow HIDE the entire Hitman other than his TIE, glasses and eyeballs.... this scared the life out of me. I eventually figured out how to fix - Spencer gave a good go at it as well - we were getting more and more tired, and more and more frantic attempting to fix it. The upside prior to the weekend (wondering if Clym will have a good rig done) was that at least we'd have the hitman - this upside just flipped upside down. Put me in a REALLY worried mood. Somewhere within Ferhans Blend shapes he had clicked a couple of buttons he shouldn't have - the SCARE DAN button is not a nice button and I hope he doesn't hit it again. I could see that he blamed himself for the mistake but he really shouldn't have - Maya is perpetrator here - its given us all plenty of frights before - hence SAVE YOUR WORK regularly. Sam learnt from this a week ago - he did 2 hours animation and lost it. NO SAVES - NO WORK. SOME SAVES - SOME WORK - granted it won't be RIGHT up to date but its still not from the beginning - its DAUNTING starting from scratch.

Anyway - we are all now trundelling along - I want to animate ASAP - just need Stu's rig - I requested he posted it up tomorrow - then I can do half day finishing off the textures and then half day animation ...YAY.

No comments:

Schedule