Friday 30 April 2010

Thursday

Got a fair bit done today as Ferhan and I were in all day - early to late. Stewart said he was going to join us in the afternoon after he finished work but he never showed - just hope he's animating away.... Ferhan has taken one of his shots while I was weighting another character. (Ninja) which is now complete... I had a quick go at texturing but I wasn't happy with the outcome. I came home and had to do a few more website things - This weekend is going to be the last few days of that as I am going to give out the embed codes and speak to the directors individually so they can help their own teams out when the links go crazy.
Fuzzio (Ferhan) and I are planning to come in Tuesday... I think that's what we decided - he doesn't do Fridays but I'll be in dropping off cash to Carole anyway and I want to speak to Spencer... if comes in... he said he would on Monday but didn't unfortunately - not sure why.
I'm still confident that we can finish the film even with the inconsistent team being in. I think the shots have been planned well and Ferhan is now doing extra shots as he's completing his quickly and efficiently :) The animation can still be tweaked but I still think its better than last years haha.

No comments:

Schedule