Friday 30 April 2010

Shot 16

I did step this first but it was so quick I just thought I'd leave the post until I had a Spline block out for the animation. It seems to vary on the shot and the timing when I use stepped but it works most the time. Got this shot done in a few hours - still needs tweaking in areas - eg the right hand slides too much and possibly the shoulders. I'm happy with it so far though considering our previous rig - pre Yaniv helping us (forgot to mention that - Yaniv rigged another hitman quickly in a day - by no means its not perfect - the weights in areas such as the hands and legs were awful but he did give us a facial window and rotating shoulders around a point - Stewarts rig didn't allow this so this was a major bonus and a MUST have for this shot. This was originally Ferhans Shot however he couldn't pose the hitman correctly so we both agreed I should have a go - which I believe I have managed to do quite successfully so far.


Question is... should I lift up his sunglasses to look through the scope on one side .... or leave it... Hmmmmm discuss tomorrow. Hope Sam is in....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking good. bit of a jitter on the head at the end but apart from that. Yaniv did a good job with the rig.

Schedule