Wednesday 7 April 2010

Recap

So currently I have about 9 shots to animate - hopefully there won't be any need for me to do any of the other guys animation - possibly Lewis as he has his own film to animate as well. Today I'm at Rave conversing with Ferhan and Stu about dates the rigs will be ready. I realised that I'm not entirely sure what Spencer is doing again - Sam I believe had more contact with him than I do but I shall leave a message on the team blog to get in touch with him - need to know what textures for what characters have been done. Other than that I think we should FINALLY be ready to animate next week. Stu says the end of the day the rig should be finished. I predict that it'll be done on Friday. That gives us about 3 weeks of solid animation on all parts and plenty of time to render.... I can see we'll get it done but to what cost. I think we might have to sacrifice in some areas however it is too early to say which areas. Spoke to Clym yesterday and he wanted the whole 3 weeks to get his rig done. He gave us 3 weeks maximum and he wanted the maximum - I pushed for Friday lunch time which is now what he is working to - which I'm very happy with. Other than that Sam and I sorted the shots so thats all cool. I'd like to start again with the practice animation considering I havn't had much time - I don't know what I've really been doing with my spare time but I know that I'm going to get back on it and get some solid work loads done!!!! Been slacking - time to step it up a notch - just wish some people would be a BIT quieter in the level 3 studio - happens every day.... and from the same people - no matter how much you ask them its just who they are I suppose. Never mind - just get on with your work work and ignore. Right back to work...

No comments:

Schedule