Wednesday 7 April 2010

Todays work - dynamics and renders


Ferhan had created a number of examples with his Real Flow program however I feel it wasn't exaggerated enough - to create an animation we have to think outside the box and go out of the human constraints - e.g. when he spits out the fluid I want it to be REALLY powerful and almost like a spray - not a solid mesh water which we've been getting so far... after explaining this to Ferhan he said he was guna keep trying which will busy his time. I think we made some improvement today and we got it a bit further away from a REAL version - he was using reference from youtube - good that he's using reference but unfortunately not the correct reference as it was a lady spitting a whole mouthful of water out slowly - like a tap. Anyway... enough of that... we had a good day in the end.


Whilst this was going on I did a bit more work of my own - the room is now FULLY textured! yay. And has the cameras in for the opening shots :D



In OTHER News... came across a problem with Clyms rig... just on my mac tho - works on my girl friends.


I can resolve the issue but only by tweaking geometry - it is NOT the weights I don't think as Clym has used skin clusters... so.... not entirely sure just yet. Might be my version of Maya... might need to reset preferences etc.

No comments:

Schedule