Thursday 26 November 2009

Recent Updates








Quite happy with this concept of the Suitcase. Only took me an hour as its a quick model. Just thought I'd render out an Occlusion of it.
As you can see I have drafted out Sam and my owns contract (Directors) for now and I shall work on the team members ones once christmas has started (and essays are out of the way....2 to GO!) I think the contract I have written is quite accurate and the budget is all correct. The budget as you have probably read now suggests a number of different activities which could happen to raise money. Sam and I have been thinking of all of these whilst we've been directing the project so far. As well as Course rep'ing. So far we've just about managed to keep everything going. It's tough at times however luckily there are two of us so where one of us starts to stumble the other can pick up the pieces.

No comments:

Schedule