Thursday 26 November 2009

Few More Model Tests





By No means the final thing. Put this together in about an hour or so. I'm quite happy the way these came out considering I didn't spend long on them. As concepts these give a slight insight as to what I'm thinking for the hitmans room however it is still slightly too dark for my liking. I know its supposed to be quite dark in this room (according to the script) however I might push the light for now and see where that takes us. If the majority of the group (and the other director) feels that the light is a bad idea... then obviously I'll go with that choice. But we shall see over christmas as we have a number of different jobs to do. Its going to be a fun christmas this one.... working and we are planning to have WHACK'D Wednesdays meaning we will be in on Wednesday Days to compare our work and continue our work as a TEAM. Working together we should get a great film out of this.

No comments:

Schedule