Tuesday 17 November 2009

My Role in the up and coming Future

I see myself having hundreds of bits and bobs to do during the modelling phase - Different pieces cropping up for the team and therefore I have put myself as the Main Modeller of the Interior of the Apartment as well as all the objects inside. This will probably lead me on to texturing it also. Stewart will be aiding me on this room however it'll be my focus and His on the Motel room where I'll be lending him a hand every now and again. I'll also be having a go at modelling a car as I think I could do with a challenge (not that this whole project is not a challenge in itself). I just like quite big projects to dig my teeth into.

This term so far has been going ok. Had PPD today which about 7 of us turned up to. I respect Allen and therefore I turn up and I figured it would be rude to miss it. I don't care if anyone else goes, I'm going to try and learn from him as much as I can. Had a debate about getting work experience and he actually introduced me to a young lady called Georgina who may be a useful person to know in the long run. Thanks. Other than that he helped us be more confident and gave us tips on how to present better to each other and to seem more engaging :) Good stuff.

No comments:

Schedule