Sunday 6 June 2010

Green is the LEAST of our worries...

Shot 15 -TITLE SHOT - Don't have but ready.
Shot 17 (1st Part) - Don't have but ready.
Shot 20 - Gun trigger... I can export again off my mac if not on Vanguard.
Shot 22 - Spit out and bullets in...I need to work on AE File.
Shot 23 - Jump over chair...Needs the pupils (I don't have it on my file but it is done)
Shot 25 - Bullets and Cracks (Crawl to window)
Shot 27 a and b - Through the wall shot. Sam Composite two windows.Wall you probably already have and the other one I'm not sure.
Shot 29-31 Hitman Reaction ? - Will try and do this tonight as a lot of these have been cut.
Shot 32 - Blinds shot Probably use the same composite image for shot 27b
Shot 33 - Bullets on front of building.
Shot 39 - Rendered but needs to be comped with turned down bump on target which I have rendered on mac - will take 5 mins.
Shot 40 - walk towards target? Is it CUT? Don't have it though.
Shot 46 - Hitman drags out target - Rendered I think... ?
Shot 47 - Ninja Party, To render?


BLUE FOR DAN
ORANGE FOR SAM
GREEN is the LEAST of our worries.

No comments:

Schedule