Saturday 1 May 2010

Yesterday and Todays Update

Yesterday I went into Uni to introduce those guys that were in with the Inside Out website. I showed a number of people how to upload the images correctly and gave Simon the code and the knowledge to alter his and everyone else's sites. Lewis can now alter his teams and help out Pirates (even though he's REALLY afraid to touch it without me there). Gnomes can be altered by Sarah and Yaniv and I have hoped that Yaniv will teach Nathan for Red Rock. And therefore concludes all the team sites. The codes break quite often so they do need to be checked after each time they are altered on each page - these codes are the ones that link back to either peoples pages (from the team site) or back to the Main Animation page. I would like Max to add a roll over the different 3 courses at the top to make them more button esq. And possibly a roll over the animation project image.

Simon has put up Tom Stocker Wrights and Josh Longmoors now. Tom's profile I helped out with a lot but then let Simon loose with Joshes - only a couple of things to alter from what he has done - move the Pirates Logo (under projects) up a couple of tabs. and give the second image - an above margin of 20 pixels to give a gap under the video. Other than that I'm glad Simon is giving me a hand with this so he can chase up the hardest team to get any work off unless you mention promotion or magazine etc :p (talking about PO and Splay) mind you Simon and Phil have been good at handing in work but the other guys have not. lol Spencer has decided that he wants to be on the Site - so he will be paying the 25 pound and not attending the degree show or be considered for any awards etc.... I need to get on Dan Dallis back about sorting the voting out if this IS going to happen.
I also need to get onto Chelsea's back to get digital invites - Simon and I have combined forces to attempt to gather information and a decent sized degree show contact list using the Imagine 2009 Animation Directory. Apparently there is a 2010 one but we are unable to sign this out and take it home - reference only. So Si and I are working through different sections of the book in a hope to broaden the list slightly. Some are based in Oz ... some in italy... all over europe I think - I haven't found any from America I don't think as of yet but I'm only about 100 contacts down out of my 200 pages lol (roughly 5 contacts a page) its going to take a while - all day today probably but hey. Many thanks to Simon for helping me out on this one.

No comments:

Schedule