Saturday 8 May 2010

Rave Live


You may remember I was doing Rave Live logos and I dents... like this video below..



Well heres the finished version.... I haven't actually given this to the Rave Live guys yet - they didn't ask for the glow and what not... or the shatter to be honest.. oh well.... that was all me.


Phil gave me the idea of doing the same kind of thing for the degree show.... MORE WORK OH JOY lol... so I don't know if I'll do it or not...

If I were to do it the logo I would be using is like this screen shot from Chelsea's Indesign File she sent me... mind you ... I don't even know if I'm going to be getting graded for all this cross course stuff so I might have to speak to Dan Dalli about all this to see what he and Mike Smith think. Mind you this object would be FAR easier than the RL as these are all the same shape ... a dream come true for me lol. Anyway.... will speak to Double D on Monday.


No comments:

Schedule