Thursday 6 May 2010

Progress for Today


Changed all the faces on the page considering some of the ones Max did not work... considering I have never done any HTML before he said I was doing very well which is a good thing I suppose. Just now I'm really tired. Haven't managed to get much animation done again today but I did speak to Carole Mallet about the degree show contact list - none of the other courses have given her anything. I have also given her the bulk of the money. 1190 cash so far. Spencer gave me 25 quid after I had handed the money to Carole so will give her this at a later date as well as JBs other half. I've also set the Rave Live render to Vanguard over night - Max is going to have a VERY high res version on his set up at Rave Live.. as well as the 3D render that will be coming from the ceiling.

Still need to alter the 'CONTACT' on all the pages which I will speak to Max tomorrow.
For Whack'd I believe Kai is coming in tomorrow to talk about the sound - I've got to playblast a number of sequences for Kai to link the sound along to.

Spencer also showed me how to do Occlusion renders inside so that'll save some time + add some time to renders... soooo thats cool. and also Zdepth with shaders etc... hopefully it'll look ok but I need to experiment with them all still.... so little time....it SUCKS.

No comments:

Schedule