Tuesday 11 May 2010

Monday Mornings are always hell with a lil bit of Tuesday

Especially when you wake up before your alarm and can't get to sleep the night before - I think everyone is feeling the pressure to be honest. I see tears in some of the graphics students eyes as they struggle to get their work done. Poor gals. In the meantime - in project Whack'd we managed to sort out a number of shot lists which is coolios. We have all given ourselves deadlines - as a team we went through the shots we all had left to do and decided to give ourselves QUICK deadlines. eg - my first one is Wednesday. I think this will help Stewart get his animation ON! At least I hope so. He's now got difficult shots to do - but Sam, myself and Ferhan are catching him up in terms of animation folders. Good news for them but bad for Stu as his shots are getting taken up.

Monday saw the team come together (except Spencer) and Stu did a half day... I tried to get my laptop on the render Farm however need to download the Qube software to get it up and running - might have a scout round tomorrow for it on le net. Breakdown of my deadlines will be in the next post.

Tuesday - Spencer and I were the only two in from Whack'd. Spencer confirmed he'd be in tomorrow to help sort out Z-depth and render layer which is cool. Our shot 5 didn't happen again today - AH ***p I forgot to set that to render before I left. Will have to do that first thing tomorrow morning - DONT FORGET!

Spencer said he is willing to animate some BG bits and bobs so thats cool - if needs be I'll give him one of my half done shots and he can tweak bits for me as I'm constantly being pushed for time by deadlines. Sarah has asked for my help/I offered stupidly (with my work load lol) to smash a flower pot... WITH MY WORK LOAD!? must be nuts... but I said I would help out if I could and as theres no MAJOR deadline on that just yet - I can get it done in my own time :) Already done a lil bit of it today - cracked it around a lil but thats not the hard bit - the worst bit is going to be the explode - just like the RL logo.... but we'll see how it goes

Rave Live logo will need to be altered as it schiz's out when it gets too close.... so I might blow it up and reverse it.... hold it... and then blow it up...reverse it.... this happening before it goes too far into the camera as that was the main problem. I attempted a 360 spin however I don't think it's feesable in the time we have left now.

The Degree show logo has not been touched now... however has made progress from the last shot I have posted on the blog. So I'm happy its moving along. Chelsea was excited to see it in '3D' ... I sent her that image below..... and .... I was like - that is literally .... just a texture slapped on lol she didn't understand I don't think. But it is coming along. Hope Dalli likes it- obviously not going to get credited ... but it'll be nice at the show. Do it for the Show and for the animation guys.

No comments:

Schedule