Tuesday 25 May 2010

The FInal Monday

Today has been about gathering information and how to present our final films and our submissions for Grading. I was in at 8am and got a lot done in the first two hours... when people started turning up... I got less done... around 11... it was HOT HOT HOT and I couldn't concentrate with 1: people being annoying around me 2: people being distracting and 3: the heat.

I managed to composite one shot of Ferhans dynamics... I don't know if I'm happy with it yet. It was the shot of the target as he 'throws up' almost ... but actually just spitting out his drink. I shall go back to this in the morning and see if I can get it looking better with a fresh pair of eyes.

Dan Dalli told us a LOAD of info - and I'm glad I took it all down in a word doc so that I can refer back to it over the week. I have an idea for the Degree show to help the team... but this will have to wait as its still in its initial stages.

Tonight I have made progress with the Gnomes animation however am not ready to show a playblast on here just yet... that'll come tomorrow night. Matt and I have set myself a deadline for Thursday so that Matt can animate the scene as he bursts out of the Pot... I still have no idea of camera angle... front on... I know that.. but how far back.... and whats in shot.... I'm still not sure lol. I have tried to time it from the animatic however theres bound to be a slight difference ... only a few frames mind you.... but still... it may alter the WHOLE film... I joke.... but it may mean theres a pause somewhere there shouldn't be. As I said... I've tried to time it and I hope its accurate.

Right... bed now... getting up for the 8am College shift ... til 7pm leave... (maybe 7...duno might be later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Schedule