Tuesday 4 May 2010

Bank Holiday Monday

I had to work on Sunday and for 4 hours on bank holiday Monday ... so that kinda sucked up a lot of my day as it was at a STUPID time between 1 - 5 - too early to start anything before and get my teeth into as its like a constant count down til when I need to leave. I did get some more degree show contacts down though before and then checked the websites out after I came back so thats all cool

Over the last few days I've not only been doing a smidge of animation and helping Ferhan with a few of his shots - just pointers and feedback... I've also been going through a RIDICULOUS amount of contacts to invite a variety of different companies to our degree show. I need to speak to Carole Mallett as I think it would be better if the student who KNOWs the contact invites them rather than a general plea to get them to come along - this way it would be seen more as a thank you for speaking to me - taking the time out - and giving me a chance to work with your team... etc rather than... I just think we would be more successful this way. I want to get this sorted this weekend (LATEST). I believe I have completed my shots however I'm sure tweaks will be need to be made to my animation - I already know I need to animate some 'fake' legs behind the door so the hitman walks in behind the light to cause a bit more suspense, anticipation and Oooooo ehhhh about the film :p

Two bits of animation I am currently working on.

Shot 20 is above...

Shot 16 is below... I hope


No comments:

Schedule