Monday 26 April 2010

Website Update


So I was at work today and after about an hour in heat of the poolside chair I was beginning to think about project work... I went out after for a few drinks... but I the main point... was that I had a brain wave - I won't go into the in's and outs of what I've done but .. basically a number of conversations I had with people and a number of different things I have tried today have WORKED... and the links work... so - in theory the site is SO nearly ready for industry - all we need now is every students work - I'm going to put up pictures... with links to their pages so that we no-longer have to wait for Max to put the images at the top - THAT I can't do. I'm glad I finally figured out a lil HTML coding - I'm not perfect by any means... but I'm really getting somewhere now (maybe I'm being a bit over confident here...)

I was actually itching to head home from the drinks tonight to try this... so i'm glad it actually worked. I'm updating the Whack'd Teams personal pages eg Mine, Sams, Joshs etc... and next up I shall be putting up Phils considering he was so ready to have his images up both persoanal and project.

Phil/Sam/ANYONE if you read this - would STILL love for you to help me out with those front page words. Please e-mail any suggestions to my e-mail.
d.w.shufflebotham@rave.ac.uk
Dan :)

1 comment:

dwshufflebotham said...

and now the WHOLE website has gone down...great.... something I did... I'm not sure. James taylor and I are trying to fix it.... by the only way we know how....MAXXXXXXX lol He's not picking up though.

Schedule