Tuesday 6 April 2010

Depth Of Field Testers + Camera Craziness




Need to do more experimentation with Cameras and what focal length... and what VERSION of camera we are using - making sure this is the same style all the way through is important within our film - so that we as directors and script writers can make the audience feel what we want to feel - push them into certain areas of emotion that we want them to access at the right times. Hopefully this will be done with sound as well as the pacing of the film itself and COLOUR.

Anyway... there are a few images to keep some peeps happy. Pretty much finished the room now - had a few days off just getting my head around a few things - I know we don't have a great deal of time however I REALLY needed a few days off - the stress was getting quite unbearable - and it was my birthday. :) Anyway - I'm back on it now... and am very determined!!!


PS - need to alter a few textures as some are duplicates of others around the room - would look a bit better if the picture wasn't the same pic - DUhhh! and a few other things I need to change too.

2 comments:

Ferhan Khan said...

room looks sweet

dwshufflebotham said...

cheers man... still gotta do a bit more to it though I think. fews changes here and there.

Schedule