Thursday 1 April 2010

Chat with Dan Dalli

So today I grabbed Double D and went through the website quickly. At this point I also realised how much I've been doing on it - including setting up everyones individual profiles and uploading images. Checking their names... speaking to Max - becoming an admin. That and all my Rave Live bits and bobs I am doing as well doesn't ease the pressure at all. Its a one stop work load-a-thon with me lol. I'm also attempting to collect the cash - 50 pound per head, for the degree show, along with the 100 words describing their role this year for the website and their pieces of work they want to upload to the site with the description.
Too much to do in too little time. As well as being a swim teacher for the lil ones - and seeing my girlfriend.... and having a social life (which isn't too social with this going on) I'm getting more and more exhausted....and my birthday tomorrow... yay lol

No comments:

Schedule