Saturday 13 March 2010

Shot Count from my animatic

I counted in 47 varying shots from easy peasy - to very tough! Thats if we go with my animatic and not Sams. This weekend we are building our two different versions to collaborate and listen on Monday and fight it out for the best shots etc. I think my timing is pretty good and I'm pretty happy with it during the sounds Lewis gave us (awesome audio by the way Lewis) and I have timed out the actions (hopefully) according to how long it should take - or what I can imagine going in there - I might have to write it down at some point on here to remind me whats going on in my lil brain. Some timing still needs a little tweaking possibly and the lighting is not in correctly yet but it gives off the right impression for now - DARK .

No comments:

Schedule