Monday 29 March 2010

Goals and a Chat with Dan Dalli

Need to write about it... mentioned blogs and folders... also mentioned weekly deadlines again.
Got work now though.
After work I have written this -
Dan decided we should allocate more work appropriately and give ourselves realistic deadlines to work to. It is this reason I have the schedule at the bottom of the page. SO i can look at it at a daily basis and it never run off :p. I add to it quite often even though the deadlines are not always met. Its useful to understand the timeframe in which I'm working in.
I find working to deadlines which are a week away are too far away as I very little time I find myself constantly busy with work etc. This means I find myself constantly wanting to do my work and getting everything done asap. My personal deadline will be for Wednesday (1day away - was 2 though when I set it) and at some point on Wednesday I will hopefully finish all texturing of the room (if Max and the Rave Live guys lay off me a bit and I can find the time to get some texturing done :) )

No comments:

Schedule