Wednesday 31 March 2010

Breakdown.


Its still not finished - I'm going to change the walls and change the floor (obviously)... once this is done.... as well as bits that aren't in shot are all textured I'll be SMILING :D.

I've been thinking about the folders today as well briefly. I cannot decide which I should have as my MAIN folder.

Artist?
I did some concepts yes - but they weren't especially STRONG....
I wrote the script out a few times (with Sam) and altered a number of things so thats cool....
Had little involvement with the storyboard but I did a few animatics.
Little involvement in model sheets.
Colour Boards - Sam did.
Filmic Language Sam and I discuss different shots everyday - if not on the blog on the phone.
Modelling I did a whole room!! so thats a big plus I suppose.
Texturing again the whole room.

Technical?
Lighting - Lit the whole room and may have to help Sam out at a later date with the lighting of the other rooms so may be a strong area here.
Rigging - had a brief go at painting weights - but not a strong area to focus on.
Dynamics - None as of yet however may be animating with nCloth - undecided yet.
Particles - have done a few tests - but this was in After Effects so far.
Compositing - I'm definitely going to be doing this to sort out timing of shots etc and how long a pause after shots after characters have left scenes etc.
Sound - I've overseen all the sound so far however not created any of them yet - even though I've had a wee crack I didn't tell anyone about.
UV mapping - I unwrapped all the UVs into either Shells or one solid mesh from the hitmans apartment.


Animator??
I apparently can animate reasonably well ... news to me. So far I've never really done my animation due to the fear and lack of time. Now I've actually spent a little bit of time with it and learnt so much in the last 3 years I think I'm ready to give it a shot.
Character animation - seems to make sense to me however I have nothing to prove it with yet.
Prop Animation - I have already been doing throughout the project but theres not a great deal of it - Stu's already done the driven keys on the guns and the case.
2D EFX Animation - I will have to tackle in the up and coming weeks as we have bullets flying through the air and things breaking etc.

I may well be going ahead with animation ... but I shall have to wait and see.

No comments:

Schedule