Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday

Today Mike Smith came in and spoke to me. I was only in half the day but I explained to him how we were getting on and how well we were all working as a team.  I think we are working well as a team but we could always improve as any team could.  We are all fairly hard working - some more than others.  And we all make the effort to come in on certain days.  I hope that everyone else is getting their dissertation done with this time off that everyone has.  Only being scheduled in one day a week I think is giving people a reason to relax as they have nothing to show each time for a week at a time.  I'd like to see more progress with the film however the Dissertation has to take priority for some people at the moment which is understandable.  As long as we chug along slowly we'll be ok.  I think we have a few new deadlines to meet for Rave Live (Rave On Air).
I believe Rave Live (ROA) is on the 17th May and therefore if we could get a teaser trailer done by the 7th of May - this will give us a good starting point for advertising.  Also this could be used to send out to companies as a reminder.
Other things Mike knows about is the Merchandise available to Whack'd.  Let that one slip but I told him to stay Shtum.
Hope Sam orders the next set soon and we can all owe him some cash.


Mike Smith also brought up a couple of key points for me to take into consideration - although he seemed to think I had finished texturing :s.... he said that add a nice bump map to things.  And the wood finish seems a little bit TOO well finished for some boards that have been stuck up to cover a window on an abandoned apartment.  Which is a valid point.  May attempt to re-model the boards (same shape and size) and alter the model by adding some fraying areas on the wood maybe a couple of digs too.

No comments:

Schedule