Thursday 4 February 2010

Digital StoryBoard and Fundraising Traumas


This was supposed to be posted yesterday but hey... A day or two doesn't matter.
Today I've been doing a fair bit of ADMIN stuff... trying to organise fundraising and bits and bobs for the degree show - Simon Asked me to do a quick bit of texturing for some of the Graphics Students for the Pitch Tuesday. So I did. I have also been e-mailing James Norman about the best date to do the Fundraising with Krispy Kremes Doughnuts. He said that the week beginning the 15th February The FE courses are away on a reading week.... so thats a LOT less students. SOooo.... James Norman and I both kind of agreed that it would be best to attempt raising the money on the following Monday, the 22nd February.
Just hope Thats not too late

No comments:

Schedule