Monday 4 January 2010

Here We Have It





So multiplied the smoothed (second Image down) bed and the Occlusion (the bright white one - we end up with something like this... (I deleted the chest of drawers in the occlusion but you get the idea...



So Sam, Stu and myself were at Rave today which was cool. It wasn't an official Whack'd Day. Sam mentioned a good site for promoting our material in which we can get a number of cheap t-shirts etc with logos and what not Looks pretty decent so we might use them. Good job mate. Think its safe to say the earlier the better considering we'll probably run out of time for these marketing things later on. Unfortunately a lot of us didn't find much time over the Xmas holidays to do much work however it looks as though we are still ahead of other groups who havn't even started modelling yet! Twas good to see a few friendly faces again after the Xmas break and hopefully we'll see a bit more progress with this project now the team has been re-united. I know that I've found it difficult to get down to work however I'm going to pull my finger out now and actually lead by example!!!!

No comments:

Schedule