Wednesday 27 January 2010

Check That Crack!



Sorted it out :) The light in the corner is no more!! WOop Woop!






So today i put in a few more models as well as a crack in the wall on the corner (you can see it in the OCCLUSION shot)... I still need to roll up the carpet a little bit to make it look DIIIIIIRRRTTTTY ;) u love it! So yeh anyway its all going quite well this end. Must get on with my Dissertation though as we have a formative tomorrow.

I was having a couple of issues with light as you can see above. I think I sorted it slightly better though now. Tip for myself... it was outside! Makes sense though now if I look back. Was how I arranged the scene in the original and created out of a box...
Full thickness milk is apparently better than semi-SUPER-Skimmed :p

No comments:

Schedule