Thursday 10 December 2009

All tucked in



Made a messy bed in maya today, as well as doing some other projects on a few other things which needed to be finished. But now those are out the way I can concentrate a little more on my WHACK'D Project. Swimming is still on my todo list however this deadline is on Monday. Complete hand in on that Monday.

I'm quite happy with the way this model turned out - I'm one not for cheating as much as possible and therefore I did not use nCloth as I find its just a waste to play with dynamics when something is not going to be moving at all.... and if it is then theres a lil trick called blend shapes :P

Today the Whack'd team and I sat down and went through contracts. Each one has now been signed and everyone has a copy of their own. I have Master Copies of all these as well so if needs be (I'm 99% sure we wont need to) we can take a look at the originals and review them.

I have also been organising the Fund Raising Event for Dodgeball. Hopefully we can get some people to turn up and help raise a bit of money. I am going to probably pay for the Hall of my own back and therefore take any of the takings we can and support the degree show. If your reading this and would like to support the degree show (please do) then leave a message on this post or pop down to Sevenoaks School, Sennocke Centre on Saturday night :) we'll be happy to take £2 for the entry fee :p.

No comments:

Schedule