Saturday 10 October 2009

Thoughts on New version

I think the protector version of our story is a lot stronger than the gag filled one. From my understanding it will build up the audience to that one climatic moment rather than lots of ups and downs. This will be more effective at creating an atmosphere hopefully play on peoples feelings slightly more as it'll be involving clever camera angles.

I still think that the ending needs to be added to just a tad. Perhaps it should be open ended in some way... perhaps not. I'm thinking about this project a lot at the moment and I'm looking forward to working with the guys on the concept work. We've all been chipping in with thoughts and ideas to get the ball moving on this project and its all coming together after a few weeks of brain storming.

I am definately glad we didn't settle on the first idea even though we thought it was a winner. Looking back we all agree that it was a lot weaker than the protector version and are happy we didn't stick with it. I suppose we just need to keep going with the work. We've changed so much of the story but the essence is still there and hopefully our characters and OUR OWN personalities will be in there soon too.

No comments:

Schedule