Tuesday 27 October 2009

Formative Assessment

The formative was slightly rushed due to approaching 4pm and we were the last group. It was still worth while. Mike Smith gave us the thumbs up and said that we seemed to have everything under control so that was good. I'm happy the way the film has turned out so far and I feel that the concept work is really coming along. We as a team are all pulling our weight at the moment all with different styles of concepts and all doing our part to spring board ideas about. What we have so far really has been a team produced piece of work and I feel its all had our personal touch on, everyone has had their influence on the story. I'm glad the ending I pitched to the guys (not that I came up with the finale) was taken up. I thought it wouldn't end very well on the reveal of the assassins and felt it needed a little more... glad the other guys agreed. Mike seemed to like the ending as well so all in all keep on chugging along I guess :D

No comments:

Schedule